quinta-feira, 8 de janeiro de 2009

Project 52, let's go!

Last year I started the Project 365, but things didn't work very well. I gave up definitely in July. I used to post my pictures in other blog, but all the posts and comments are here. Maybe this year I will post them in Flickr too, I just need to think about it when I come back home.
The idea for this project is very simple and easy, so I am back. Taking one picture a day was too much hard for me, and sometimes I didn't have inspiration for it too. One picture a week is so easy. I already took mine for this week, but I will post next week, because I am travelling and it is not so easy upload your pictures in someone's else computer, put a watermark and other things like these. See you soon.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário